Healthy Living FAQ's

Not too sure about something? These FAQ's might have the answer you’re looking for.

  • Who is eligible?

    Healthy Living Services funded through the Department of Health are for people who are over 65, no longer working and who have registered with My Aged Care. Private services are available to anyone.

  • What type of referral do I need?

    We accept referrals from My Aged Care for funded services through the Department of Health. We accept GPs, medical specialists, other allied health professionals, carers and self referrals for private services.

  • Do I need to make a booking?

    Yes, bookings are required. If you require an urgent appointment, please contact us on 8177 3200 and we can do our best to fit you in on the same day or at the earliest time available. 

  • How much does it cost?

    Fees will vary depending if you are a private client or government subsided.

    For information regarding our fees on an Allied Health service or a group, please contact us on 8177 3200.

  • What do I need to bring?

    This will depend on the service or group you are attending.

    For our groups, all equipment is supplied. It is recommended to bring a water bottle to keep hydrated and a towel if you prefer.

    If there is something specific you are required to bring our Healthy Living Team will contact you. 

    If you are a private client your private health care card will be required upon payment. 

    We request that all clients have their medicare cards with them for their first visit. 

  • What if I have a Compliment, Complaint or Suggestion?

    We value your feedback which is why we have a feedback form to easily submit your compliment, complaint or suggestion. 

    If you wish to provide us with feedback, click here to go to our feedback form.


Share This