19 September 2022 Health & Wellbeing
Please find attached correspondence from the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC) that we have been asked to share with you.
As you will be aware we regularly engage with our Community Connection clients, residents and next of kin and there are a number of ways to provide your feedback, these include:
- As part of the 6 monthly resident care plan reviews and annual support at home reviews.
- Resident Meetings are held every 6-8 weeks (dates and times listed on the Lifestyle Program)
- Feedback forms which are available at Customer Care
- Talking to us at any time via nursing staff or support at home coordinators, and emailing or calling Customer Care directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and (08) 81773200
- Contacting Molly Salt, Manager Community Connections, at email@example.com
Please note that we have used the Serious Incident Response Scheme (SIRS) reporting system in place since April 2021 in residential and all incidents are reported to our Executive and the Alwyndor Management Committee. Our employees also work under a Code of Conduct.
Please contact Natasha Stone, Residential Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.