Update - 27 July 2021
Dear Alwyndor Community
In light of the recent lifting of restrictions as of midnight tonight, we are pleased to confirm that our residents are able to once again able to receive visits with the following conditions in place:
- Masks are again to be worn when entering residential care and for the duration of your visit.
- General health and COVID-19 questions will continue to be asked at sign-in, along with questions in relation to recent travel throughout the city.
- Temperature checking and sign-in and sign-out protocols will continue.
- You must have evidence of your 2021 Influenza vaccination.
- Social distancing must continue to be maintained ie 1.5m from residents.
- Visiting hours will remain as is at this stage.
All Home Support Services have remained in place throughout the lockdown and we will continue to provide these services ongoing.
Therapy Services are again available for all services, this includes physiotherapy, podiatry and occupational therapy. Please let us know your needs through our Customer Care team.
Activity and Exercise classes
Activity and Exercise classes are again commencing however with restrictions around distancing remains. Please call Customer Care to clarify details of your class.
Day respite will be reopening Thursday 29 July 2021.
All Volunteers services are recommencing as of Thursday 29 July 2021
Hairdressing services will be recommencing as of Wednesday 28 July 2021.
The Café will re-open for all visitors noting the current distancing restrictions.
While this is no doubt a relief for all, Alwyndor remains vigilant in the care for your loved ones and will update you with any further information should anything change.
As always please feel free to contact myself or Natasha Stone, Residential Services Manager or our Customer Care team.