You will most likely be aware that the State Government have put some new restrictions in place in response to the spread of COVID-19 interstate.
For us this means that from Tuesday 29 June 2021 all visitors to Alwyndor are required to wear masks when visiting. This applies to all common areas of the building. Masks may be removed when in a resident’s room.
At this stage we understand this will be in place for one week;
- Any form of mask may be worn, we have a small stock available at reception but do ask that you bring your own mask as a general rule.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout Alwyndor.
- We also ask that you use soap and water when washing your hands if using the bathroom or kitchen areas at all times whilst visiting.
- Our visiting arrangements remain the same.
- Please note that all employees are also required to wear masks in all common areas and in resident rooms.
We will of course keep you informed of any changes in requirements.
Thank you all for your support as we work together to keep each other and our residents as safe as we possibly can, as always please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team if you have any queries or wish to discuss this information.