Who is this group for?
- People living with aphasia
- People who have difficulty in participating in conversation and who may feel socially isolated
What happens in the group?
Your group class will be led by one of our speech pathologists. In the group you will participate in:
- Facilitated social discussions
- Shared morning tea
- Guided communication strategies
- Requires initial assessment with a speech pathologist
- All clients have an annual review with the speech pathologist (or more frequently at the request of the client or the group leader)
Who is eligible for Therapy and Wellness services?
What type of referral do I need for Therapy and Wellness services?
Do I need to make a booking for therapy or group wellness sessions?
What do I need to bring to a group class?
How much does a class/session cost?