Alwyndor is open for visitors between the following times:
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am - 6pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 3.30pm
- Sunday: not open for visiting
If you wish to visit outside of these hours, please call us on 8177 3200.
Visitor requirements in response to COVID-19
- Masks need to be worn for the duration of your visit.
- General health and COVID-19 questions will be asked at sign-in, along with questions in relation to recent travel.
- Temperature checking and sign-in and sign-out protocols will be required.
- You must have evidence of your 2021 Influenza vaccination with you.
Cafe opening hours
Dorothy's Café, located inside the main entrance at Alwyndor, provides the perfect place to take a break and enjoy a coffee.
The café offers a range of drinks and snacks including iced lattés and toasted croissants.
Dorothy’s Café is open from 8.30am to 3.30pm on weekdays and from 9.30am to 3.30pm on Saturdays.