Alwyndor empowers the people in our communities to live healthy, engaged and fulfilling lives.
Alwyndor’s values reflect who we are, the culture and principles of our organisation and our people.
Annual Report 2021-2022
As part of the Aged Care Sector reforms, a rating system has been implemented to support consumers in making informed choices when considering Aged Care providers.
The Star Rating System will assist consumers to compare services with simple ‘at-a-glance’ information, based on an overall rating and four categories:
Consumer experience - collected through face-to-face interviews by a third-party vendor.
Service compliance ratings – based on regulatory activities undertaken by the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission.
- Care minutes consider the amount of care an average resident could expect to receive from a registered nurse, enrolled nurse, or personal care worker.
- Five quality indicators - pressure injuries, physical restraint, unplanned weight loss, falls and major injury, and medication management.
The Star Ratings are weighted in order of importance as follows:
- Consumer Experience (33%),
- Service Compliance (30%),
- Staff Care Minutes (22%),
- Five Quality Indicators (15%).
The Star Ratings scale from 1-5 stars indicates 1 - inadequate, 3 - average to 5 - outstanding care.
Alwyndor’s Star Rating
Performing extremely well in 3 of the 4 categories, Alwyndor received an overall score of 3.
- Consumer Experience - 4 (updated annually)
- Service Compliance - 3 (updated daily)
- Staff Care Minutes – 2 (updated quarterly)
- Five Quality Indicators - 4 (updated quarterly)
Regarding the staff care minutes, Alwyndor exceeded the target for nursing and personal care but was below the target for Registered Nurse care minutes.
We acknowledge shortfalls and are implementing improvements to meet the requirements.
Full details on Alwyndor’s Star Ratings can be found here on the My Aged Care Website
For enquiries please contact Customer Care on 08 81773200 and firstname.lastname@example.org