30 March 2023 Health & Wellbeing
Around your home: If you didn’t have your smoke alarm battery checked at the beginning of daylight savings, here’s your reminder to get it done.
Daylight savings ends on 2 April and remember, clocks go back one hour.
Other things to do at this time of year:
- Get your gutters cleaned in preparation for autumn leaves and winter rains.
- Change your air conditioner settings from cool to warm and change the batteries in your remote controls.
Keeping safe at home
- Reduce the chance of falls by wearing suitable footwear. A podiatrist can assess what would best suit you
- Have an occupational therapist conduct a safety assessment around your home.
- Always wear your personal call alarm and if you don’t have one, our Customer Care team can provide information on the different types of alarms that are available.
If you have questions or want to know about your eligibility for services, please contact Customer Care on 8177 3200.