Who is this group for?
- People without cognitive impairment
- Independently mobile with no aid
What happens in the group?
You will follow the instructions from our trained therapists. In the group you will participate in:
- Warm up
- Exercises that are low-impact using movements from Tai Chi – Qi Gong, dance, yoga, Pilates and Feldenkrais
- Guided meditation
- Exercises are completed in standing, seated and floor based positions (clients have option of floor based OR seated)
- Cool down and stretching
When is the class?
- Wednesday 1pm -2.15pm
Please call ahead to book.
52 Dunrobin Road,
Hove SA 5048
Benefits of the class
- Requires initial assessment with a physiotherapist
- Group leader is a trained physiotherapist or allied health assistant
- All clients have an annual review with the physiotherapist (or more frequently at the request of the client or the group leader)
- Group meet for coffee monthly
Who is eligible for Therapy and Wellness services?
What type of referral do I need for Therapy and Wellness services?
What happens if I am unable attend the class?
Do I need to make a booking for therapy or group wellness sessions?
What do I need to bring to a group class?
How much does a class/session cost?