Who is this group for?
- Clients with no cognitive deficit
- Clients who are independently mobile with no walking aid
- Clients needing an active exercise group
- Clients that can work at a moderate to high intensity level
What happens in the group?
Your group class will be led by one of our trained therapy assistants. In the group you will participate in:
- Active warm up
- Active sets of fitball drumming - using drum sticks to hit the fitball to energetic music
- A lot of laughter and interaction
- Cool down
When are the classes?
- Mondays 9.30 am -10.15 am.
- Thursdays 9 am -10 am.
Please call ahead to book.
Benefits of the class
- Requires initial assessment with a physiotherapist
- Group leader is a trained physiotherapist or allied health assistant
- All clients have an annual review with the physiotherapist (or more frequently at the request of the client or the group leader)
I like to come to Alwyndor for fitball drumming. It is fun, the company is great, and the teacher is so good and friendly. It’s good for coordination and gets the heart rate up.Cecelia - Wellness & Therapy Client