Who is this group for?
- Clients with no cognitive deficit
- Clients who are independently mobile with no walking aid
- Clients needing an active exercise group
- Clients that can work at a moderate to high intensity level
What happens in the group?
Your group class will be led by one of our trained therapy assistants. In the group you will participate in:
- Active warm up
- Active sets of fitball drumming - using drum sticks to hit the fitball to energetic music
- A lot of laughter and interaction
- Cool down
Benefits of the class
- Requires initial assessment with a physiotherapist
- Group leader is a trained physiotherapist or allied health assistant
- All clients have an annual review with the physiotherapist (or more frequently at the request of the client or the group leader)
Who is eligible for Therapy and Wellness services?
What type of referral do I need for Therapy and Wellness services?
What do I need to bring to a group class?
Do I need to make a booking for therapy or group wellness sessions?
How much does a class/session cost?