Who is this group for?
- Clients with no cognitive deficit
- Clients who are independently mobile with no walking aid
- Clients needing an active exercise group
- Clients that can work at a moderate to high intensity level
- Clients who would like to use gym equipment
What happens in the group?
Your group class will be led by one of our trained therapy assistants. In the group you would participate in:
- Active warm up
- Circuit-style exercises using gym machine equipment
- Cool down/stretches
When are the classes ?
- Mondays 10.45 am -11.30 am, 1.15 am -2 pm and 2.30 pm -3.15 pm
- Tuesdays 1.15 am - 2 pm
- Wednesdays 1.15 pm -2 pm
- Friday Mornings - 8.45 am -9.30 am and 9.30 am -10.15 am
Please call ahead for availability.
Benefits of the class
- Requires initial assessment with a physiotherapist
- Group leader is trained allied health assistant
- All clients have an annual review with the physiotherapist (or more frequently at the request of the client or the group leader)
- Clients regularly meet for coffee after the group at the Alwyndor café
Who is eligible for Therapy and Wellness services?
What type of referral do I need for Therapy and Wellness services?
Do I need to make a booking for therapy or group wellness sessions?
What do I need to bring to a group class?
How much does a class/session cost?