Who is this group for?
- No cognitive deficit
- Independently mobile with no walking aid
- Clients needing an active exercise group
- Clients that can work at a moderate to high intensity level
What happens in the group?
Your group class will be led by one of our trained therapists. In the group you will participate in:
- Active warm up
- Circuit-style exercises including balance stations
- Gym machine equipment
- Cool down/stretches
When are classes?
- Mondays 9.30 am -10.30 am
- Tuesdays 9.30 am -10.30 am
- Thursdays 9.30 am -10.30 am
Please call ahead to book.
Benefits of the class
- Requires initial assessment with a physiotherapist
- Group leader is trained allied health assistant
- All clients have an annual review with the physiotherapist (or more frequently at the request of the client or the group leader)
- Clients regularly meet for coffee after the group at the Alwyndor café
Who is eligible for Therapy and Wellness services?
What type of referral do I need for Therapy and Wellness services?
What do I need to bring to a group class?
Do I need to make a booking for therapy or group wellness sessions?
How much does a class/session cost?