Who is this group for?
- Clients with no cognitive deficit
- Independently mobile with no walking aid
- Clients needing an active exercise group
- Clients that can work at a high intensity level
- Clients who would like to use gym equipment
What happens in the group?
Your group class will be led by one of our trained therapy assistants. In the group you would participate in:
- Active warm up
- Exercises using gym machine equipment
- Each exercise is timed and you are instructed by the class leader on ‘fast and slow’ paces to change your heart rate in the class
- Cool down/stretches
When is the class?
- Thursday 9am-9.30am
Please call ahead to book.
52 Dunrobin Road,
Hove SA 5048
Benefits of the class
- Requires initial assessment with a physiotherapist
- Group leader is trained allied health assistant
- All clients have an annual review with the physiotherapist (or more frequently at the request of the client or the group leader)
- Clients regularly meet for coffee after the group at the Alwyndor café
Who is eligible for Therapy and Wellness services?
What type of referral do I need for Therapy and Wellness services?
Do I need to make a booking for therapy or group wellness sessions?
What do I need to bring to a group class?
How much does a class/session cost?