Who is this group for?
- People who walk with/without a walking aid
- People without cognitive impairment or those who have mild cognitive impairment and can follow instructions
- People who enjoy dancing
What happens in the group?
Your group class will be led by one of our trained therapy assistants. In the group you will participate in:
- Active warm up
- Chair based or standing dancing to music across the ages
- Clients are encouraged to sing along to the music
- Cool down/stretches
When is the class
- Mondays 2.30 pm-3.30 pm
Please call ahead to book.
Benefits of the class
- Requires initial assessment with a physiotherapist
- Group leader is a trained allied health assistant
- All clients have an annual review with the physiotherapist (or more frequently at the request of the client or the group leader)
- Clients regularly meet for coffee after the group at the Alwyndor café
Who is eligible for Therapy and Wellness services?
What do I need to bring to a group class?
What type of referral do I need for Therapy and Wellness services?
Do I need to make a booking for therapy or group wellness sessions?
How much does a class/session cost?